Powered By Christian Gifts

Friday, May 15, 2009

Pelosi MUST Resign or be Impeached --- NOW!

Annieb and I are away from home at a 2-day seminar, and I don't have the time needed to totally address this situation, but I wanted to take a couple of minutes to discuss this topic and then send you over to Snooper's "The Snooper Report" to get more details on the specifics for the reason behind the headline. Here are the links:

HEY! Nancy! Let's Talk About What You Knew and When, OK?

Speaker Pelosi's Body Language Says It All Folks

Pelosi the Liar Is Toast



As the founder of "Do The Right Thing", I call on Speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi to immediately tend her resignation not only as SOH, but also as a member of the U.S. House of Representatives, for the repeated lying about and now attempting to throw the C.I.A under the bus to cover up what she knew about interrogation techniques used in the government war on terror.

Ironic, that I fully support the C.I.A. which Pelosi obviously did when she was informed of what was going on and the need to keep America safe was at a premium. All she had to do was tell the truth or just not lie about what she knew and when she knew it.

Nancy, you can't have it both ways. Either you were for it or you were against it, and either way -- you lied!!!!

Resign immediately --- this one won't just go away!!

Pastor Ed Boston
Founder: Do The Right Thing

PS. I speak only for myself on this matter and not for the Cyber Crew as I've not had the opportunity to poll our members - but I'm pretty sure that I would have 100% support on this call for Pelosi to step aside.

Cyber Crew, comments are welcome -- others too!